Why Sell With Us?
We get it—the selling experience can be stressful. Let us put our industry expertise, strong sales record, and local market knowledge to work on your behalf.
Call or email our team today, and let us take the stress out of the selling process!
Personalized, Responsive Service
We’re tailor our services to your specific needs. We're accessible, respond promptly, and work tirelessly behind the scenes to give you a seamless experience.
We put our expertise to work every step of the way, giving you the optimum level of support for all of the essential tasks involved with selling your property.
We’re by your side during the entire selling process—from assessing your home’s value to listing your property, reviewing contracts, and negotiating the best offer.
How much is your home worth? Get a free, no obligation home evaluation and comparative market analysis.
Credibility and Transparency
Credibility and transparency are at the heart of everything we do—and your satisfaction is our top priority. Have questions? Don’t be shy.
We’re fierce, strategic negotiators who prioritize your best interests. Let us put our deep expertise and top-tier negotiation skills to work for you.
We bring in a professional photographer and a staging expert—at no additional cost to you—to get your property buyer-ready and draw buyer interest.
See our proven track record of selling homes before you hire us to sell your Northeast Wisconsin home.
What does the selling process look like? Here are the key steps we take on your behalf:
Preparing to List Your Home
- Overview of the keep/sell/donate mindset
- Discuss any minor repairs, if needed, prior to listing
- Work together with you to come up with a list price/range
- Discuss your time frame and your future housing needs
- Schedule a date for the complimentary stager and photographer
Actively Selling the Property
- Create listing and review listing paperwork
- Market property on The MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and other sites
- Coordinate showings, compile all showing feedback
- Monitor market conditions/comparable properties
- Review offers and verify pre-approval with buyer’s lender
- Present/explain all offers to determine which aligns with your best interests
Accepting Offer and Finalizing the Sale
- Present, negotiate, and accept offer
- Understand and negotiate offer contingencies
- Negotiate inspection repairs
- Schedule closing date
- Work closely with the title company and the buyer’s lender to ensure a smooth and timely closing
- Meet with you several days prior to closing to review
- Notarize your signature on the closing docs
Closing to Complete Sale
- Work with you to ensure a smooth final walkthrough for the new homeowner
- Attend closing with you or on your behalf to complete the sale
- Deliver keys and garage remotes to new homeowner
- Deliver your proceeds check